Friday, April 2, 2010

April Showers

I know its been awhile, but finally I got some time to blab about the new things going on. I started a new job back in hotel land 3 weeks ago. I'm Director of Sales for the Holiday Inn. Big change from the days at the Sheraton Birmingham, but wonderful and WHAT A TITLE , huh? In teh last few weeks J and I have traveled to Columbia, South Carolina to getaway and Atlanta to teh Aquarium. Fun stuff! Last but not least, we are expecting our first child together! So happy and excited we are. Also, a bit nervous and anxious. Can't believe that a little human is forming inside of me and its amazing. Thanking God for blessing and allowing us to be so fortunate.

Easter, is approaching and we are staying here in Augusta to get the house cleaned. We want to spruce up before we bring in the baby furniture..Fun! Lately, I'm always sleepy, so what I plan on doing is catching some naps in between and helping the hubs get ready for the newbie!

Next, week we plan on being back in Birmingham, mainly to see the family. Also, I wan to check out a few of my favorite places to eat and bring back treats for my new staff.

Well, I think I've babbled enough. Check ya soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment