Tuesday, February 9, 2010

5 Great Months

Mr. and Mrs. Windham are officially 5 months into married life. Learning, loving and overcoming. Never thought it would be easy. We knew it would be hard work. However, we are appreciative of all the small things. Like living under the same roof and lawfully. How splendid. I'm getting use to some of the habits J has that I never thought I would and he's getting use to my craziness. It works!

J is currently in school (online) and working and I'm working a part time. The part time gives me a life outside of the home that I can appreicate. We are enjoying our church and cooking more. Occassionally we will step out and see what Augusta has to offer, but for the most part we chill in. Also, we've joined a gym here (Omni) so that we can both stay in shape and healthy.

Now, we are suffering from a bit of cabin fever if you will. So plans to make some little roadtrips are in the making. I love home, but there is nothing like leaving for a bit and learning to appreciate it more.

Well, I'm about to finish dinner. We are having a Potato Bar (bake potatos with options of cheese, bacon bits, sour cream and butter) and a mixed green salad. Yummy.

Take care,
G Windham

No comments:

Post a Comment